April 12, 2016
EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – April 12, 2016
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on April 12, 2016 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Rex Emenegger- President
Teri Roberts – Secretary
Eric Sibelius – Director
Also present was Marsha Moreland, Administrator.
A motion was made, and passed to approve the minutes of the March 8, 2016 regular meeting as written.
- The Accounts Payables were approved as presented totaling $1,659.50. (Pioneer Ditch Dues at $1,390.48 and Bob’s Johns at $269.02 for 2 months)
- Irrigation gates are required by Pioneer Ditch for Roberts, Bourne, Biessenberger and Maki. It is a requirement of the Pioneer Ditch that all project water must be measured that goes thru the subdivision. The ditch is planned to have water in it the second week in May.
- A motion was made and passed that the lien policy for delinquent accounts is when they are 2 years delinquent in fees, then the lien process will begin.
- Discussion on the alleged violation of the Rules and Regulations, #2: The dirt bike noise from Krispin’s lot and complaints made by Cochranes are yet to be resolved. It was agreed that Teri & Pete will speak with the individuals offering the following solutions discussed by the Board:
- Remove the track and agree to no riding of dirt bikes;
- Put a muffler on the bikes and see if that reduces the noise level to something acceptable;
- Restrict the hours of riding the bikes;
- The Board to take further action and issue fines, if disturbance continues.
- The Schaefer’s do not need approval to put up a backyard fence as long as it meets the Rules & Regulation, #26 Fences & Hedges – “…not to exceed 6 feet in height.”
- New Owners in the Association are: AG Engineering @ 253 Valley Place and Jason Fry @ 501 Pioneer Circle.
- New ‘For Sale” – Scherer (230 Riverfront), and Cleveland (43 Pioneer Place).
- Messages for the monthly billings:
- New gate combo effective April 1st, #6102
- Reminder to access the web site for the latest Subdivision news and information.
- The County Building Dept. has standardized reflective house numbers for FREE so that emergency response teams can quickly find their home. They are available at 211 Rock Point Drive in the Tech Center.
- HOA to have a ‘Beach Party’ this summer on June 12th, potluck w/HOA providing hamburgers, hotdogs, & drinks. Time: Noon until 7:00 PM ? Teri is in charge of the mailer and organization of party.
NEW BUSINESS: (None)
INPUT FROM HOMEOWNERS ATTENDING: There were no Homeowners in attendance.
There being no further discussion the meeting adjourned at 7:20 pm.
Teri Roberts, Secretary