EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – April 14, 2015
The regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on April 14, 2015 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Rex Emenegger – Vice President
Kate Pickford – Secretary
Teri Roberts – Director
The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM. Also present was Marsha Moreland, Administrator.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the minutes of the regular meeting on March 10, 2015 as revised.
The repairs on the ditch came in under budget at approximately $6,000. All of the lateral owners agreed to the expense.
LATERAL A – No work done
LATERAL B – The gate was OK, needed measuring device and the first 200’ pipe. The Metro District agreed to pay the other ½ of the pipe at $500.
LATERAL C – 2 gates, measuring device and metal diversion box.
LATERAL A-1 – New lateral.
A motion was made, moved and passed to amend the 2015 Budget to include the irrigation project.
- Rules & Regulations – Brief discussion followed on the revisions and addition to the web site.
- Lots Under Contract – Discussed the lots that are for sale in the subdivision and those under contract.
- Sand at the Beach – Rex reported that the #1 Quality Beach Sand is 3 trucks for $3500 PLUS hauling for $7,000 complete. #2 Quality Beach Sand is $20/ton for $2500 delivered and 4” thick. A motion was made, moved and passed to enlarge the beach area by 6’ and remove slope as much as possible. Put down #2 Quality Beach Sand and spend $5,000 that is budgeted.
- Fish at the Pond – Rainbow Springs Trout Ranch could supply $1,000 for assorted sizes and kinds of trout for the pond plus delivery of $75. After a discussion of the Board it was agreed that there will be NO fish bought for the pond this year.
- Weed Control at the Pond – It was agreed there will be NO spraying of weeds at the pond. Tom Biessenberger will mow down the weeds around the pond as needed.
- Accounts Payable- A motion was made moved and passed approving the Payables submitted.
- Pit Bulls – Brief discussion on who the guilty parties are. Teri will speak with the owners/renters about their aggressive dogs.
- Beach Calendar – Teri would like to have a ‘Beach Calendar’ for scheduling of parties at the beach at the pond. It would be a Google calendar with the help of the Web Master. Probably cost around $40 to make an additional tab and do the linking to the calendar. People will contact Teri to schedule events.
- Marijuana Greenhouse – Complaints should be directed to the Sheriff’s department.
- Irrigation Superintendent Contract – A motion was made, moved and passed approving the contract with Eric Sibelius for $3,000 for the irrigation season contract as Superintendent.
There being no further business the meeting adjourned at 7:20 PM.