EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – April 8, 2014
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on April 8, 2014 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Jack Wasserbach – President
Rex Emenegger – Vice President
Kate Pickford – Secretary
Pete Diethrich – Treasurer
Also present for the meeting was Marsha Moreland – Executive Secretary. The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the minutes of March 11, 2014 regular meeting as written.
A letter was sent out to users of the ditch. Lemon is 170% full at this time and Stump Lake is at 100%. Water should be in the ditch by the middle of May.
- 1. Billing Notices:
- Mention the Revised Covenants are being worked on.
- List contact information for Forest Scapes and Premier Weed for lot owners to have available.
- NO outside burning when WINDY.
- Accounts Payable: A motion was made, moved and passed approving the accounts payable submitted for signing.
WESTER’S BARN COMPLIANCE:
A motion was made, moved and passed approving the variance for the Wester’s barn placement.
AMENDMENTS TO THE COVENANTS:
The Board discussed and reviewed at length the DRAFT of the proposed amendments to the covenants. There will be more discussion and review in upcoming meetings.
The picnic table shelter by the pond needs a new roof. It will be brought up at the next Metro. District meeting for consideration. Conservation Trust funds can be used for improvements to the common areas.
METRO. DISTRICT UPDATES:
- The District is waiting to hear back from DOLA and CWAPA on what requirements need to be met yet.
- The Board will be getting bids for mag chloride application. Roads are in pretty good shape and Rex is doing a good job.
There being no further business the meeting adjourned at 8:15.