EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – August 12, 2014
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on August 12, 2014 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Jack Wasserbach – President
Rex Emenegger – Vice President
Kate Pickford – Secretary
Peter Diethrich – Treasurer
Also present for the meeting was Marsha Moreland – Executive Secretary. The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the minutes of July 8, 2014 regular meeting.
- 1. News for billing notices – Speed limit, no sharing the pond code, do not fish from the beach bank, use dog poop dispenser bags and have dogs on leashes or voice command.
- 2. A/P – Accounts payable were reviewed and a motion was made to approve the invoices for payment.
- 3. Update on Dahlstrom & Rusty Cleveland delinquent accounts – Notices of intent and option to make payments were sent certified mail return receipt. Receipts were received.
- Rodent Control – It is a Metro. District issue due to the integrity of the roads. A decision will be made at the next meeting on gassing the pdogs.
- BP Amoco to start gearing up for their line replacement soon.
- Covenant Amendments Review and consideration of input from property owners – Comments were received from Rocha, Wolt, N. Miller, Podlesnik, Skiba, Brent, Humble, Hamilton, Beach, Edwards, Juliana, Mercurio and Sokol. There followed a 1 hour and 45 minute discussion on homeowner’s input received with regard to the covenant revisions and the development of the rules and regulations..
Several revisions that the Board incorporated into the Covenants were based input received from the homeowners and then mailed to those who responded. Election will be set at the next meeting.
There being no further discussion the meeting adjourned at 8:45 PM.