August 9, 2016
EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – August 9, 2016
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on August 9, 2016 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Rex Emenegger- President
Pete Diethrich – Vice President
Teri Roberts – Secretary/Treasurer
Also present was: Lisa Malmood – Homeowner and Marsha Moreland, Administrator.
A motion was made, and passed to approve the minutes of the July 12, 2016 regular meeting.
- Irrigation Report – Eric Sibelius reported that there may be 3 days of adjudicated water available due to the recent rains. Tom Fiddler, Commissioner for the Division of Water Resources, visited with Eric and stated that there are at least 3 more weeks of project water for the subdivision. Eric has received no complaints.
- Accounts Payable – A motion was made approving the accounts payable totaling $1,767.
- Messages for the billings:
- Beach Calendar – schedule your event ahead of time. Dogs need to be under the owners control.
- The ERF HOA website now has, under the HOA Tab, a Neighborhood Business Services listing link. The information is updated regularly.
- The Metro road improvement project may begin by the end of August.
- Homeowners are urged to be alert for possible vacant home break-ins and vandalism.
- Community Service Directory – Click on the ‘HOA’ tab for the listing. It is in word format for ease of updates.
- Shade Roofs for the Picnic Table Pads – Three bids were received and reviewed by the Board. Smokin Guns Ironworks, Inc.bid $7,975.15 for two shade roofs over the picnic table pads. Size is 20’ X 12’, 8’ high with 4×4 posts. Painted and secured in concrete piers Replacing the deteriorating roof over the existing picnic table pad with pro-panel was $ 625 additional.
A motion was made to approve the bid by Smokin Guns Ironworks
- New Owners – Stan Longwell is the new owners of 351 Pioneer Circle.
- Rob and Melinda Carter’s Letter (2700 CR 510) – Brief discussion on the idea that a homeowner would petition for exclusion from the HOA. The Board is against any and all exclusions. All costs associated with said actions are the responsibility of the petitioner.
- Orange Barrels – Tampering and removing the orange speed control barrels from the roadway is defined by the County as “criminal mischief”. It has happened three times this month. Pictures were taken of one of the incidents by a homeowner. The Sheriff has put the subdivision on a 30 day patrol status.
- Vandalism/break-ins of vacant homes –There has been one vacant home broken into by teenagers. No harm done as yet but neighbors need to be vigilant.
INPUT FROM HOMEOWNERS ATTENDING: Addressed above.
There being no further discussion the meeting adjourned at 7:15 pm.
Teri Roberts, Secretary