EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – December 9, 2014
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on December 9, 2014 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Rex Emenegger – Vice President
Kate Pickford – Secretary
Pete Diethrich – Treasurer
Teri Roberts – Director
Also present for the meeting was Marsha Moreland – Executive Secretary. The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM. Pete Diethrich was unavailable and Jack Wasserbach was out of town.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the minutes of November 11, 2014 regular meeting as revised.
- Billing Notices:
- State what the election results were on the 2nd Amended & Revised Covenants.
- Merry Christmas
- Annual meeting with a Pot Luck prior to the meeting at 6:00 PM in February.
- Accounts Receivable: Nothing to report on Dahlstrom.
- 2015 Budget: After a lengthy discussion the following motion was made. A motion was made, moved and passed to NOT increase the Annual Dues for 2015. The Tree and Brush trimming will be adjusted to zero and legal will be reduced to $2,104. The 2015 Budget is approved with those adjustments.
- Accounts Payable: A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the accounts payable presented at the meeting.
- CERTIFICATION OF ELECTION RESULTS:
- A motion was made, moved and passed certifying that the election is official and that 87 of the lots voted YES. There were 2 NO votes. Total ballot count was 89 which means 67% of the Homeowners voted.
- ADOPTION OF THE EXISTING RULES & REGULATIONS: A motion was made, moved and passed adopting the Existing Rules and Regulations. There followed a discussion on changes to the Rules & Regulations for presentation at the Annual Meeting.
AGREEMENT WITH THE METROPOLITAN DISTRICT & HOA ON MANAGEMENT OF THE COMMON AREA:
The Board reviewed the common area expenses included in the HOA budget for 2015. A motion was made, moved and passed approving the Common Area Management Agreement.
There being no further discussion the meeting adjourned at 6:45 PM.