January 9, 2018
EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – January 9, 2018
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on January 9, 2018 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Rex Emenegger – President
Eric Sibelius – Vice President
Teri Roberts – Secretary
Also present was: Marsha Moreland, Administrator.
A motion was made and passed to approve the minutes of the December 12, 2017 regular meeting as written.
- Accounts Receivable – Totaled $2,024.93
- Accounts Payable – A motion was made and passed to approve the payables of $344.65.
- A follow up letter to the Cochranes will be sent out by Rex stating that since no more complaints have been received on the noise of the dirt bikes so end of discussion.
- 2018 Budget – Discussed the revisions to the 2018 Budget. Marsha will be sending out the Budget with the Annual Meeting packet within the
- Review Annual Meeting Agenda – Agenda was reviewed. Packet looks good.
- HOA vs. Pioneer Ditch – The Board had a lengthy discussion on the next course of action.
1. Purchase of building for use by HOA & Metro District – The idea was presented to the Metro Board and they need more information as to cost, size, location, utilities, etc.
2. New Owners – Gary & Candys Heide – 43 Pioneer Place
3. Properties for Sale – Peterson – 111 Valley Place
Rocha – 135 Ute Place (Vacant Lot)
Barnum – 710 Ranchos Florida Drive
Podlesnik – 62 River Front Road
4. Catering for the Annual Picnic – Discussed holding the picnic in late June or July and having the picnic catered. Tabled for another meeting.
It was agreed to have the same messages from the HOA on the Metro billings at the end of January.
There being no further discussion the meeting was adjourned at 7:45 pm.
Teri Roberts, Secretary