July 12, 2016
EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – July 12, 2016
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on July 12, 2016 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Rex Emenegger- President
Teri Roberts – Secretary/Treasurer
Also present was: Brett & Yvonne Cochrane, Lisa Malmood – Homeowners and Marsha Moreland, Administrator.
A motion was made, and passed to approve the minutes of the June 7, 2016 regular meeting as written.
- Dirt Bike Noise Complaint – There have been NO additional complaints. The problem seems to be solved and there is no noise violation at this time. The next step would be fines if the situation should start up again. The board tabled any action at this meeting.
- ‘Unlicensed’ drivers and “Unregistered’ vehicles’– Vehicles on the roads should all be registered with La Plata County and all drivers on the roads should be licensed with State of Colorado. All the vehicles at 401 Pioneer Circle – Reeves/Genter are registered except for one. No other complaints received. A letter was sent out to them asking them to bring the vehicles into compliance. The cars are screened from public view by Oak brush.
- Irrigation Report – Eric Sibelius reported that there is a NEW schedule of ‘use’ times. The ditch is on call and only project water users may pull from the ditch on Thursday thru the weekends.
- Accounts Payable – A motion was made approving the accounts payable totaling $1,522.20. After payables the bank balance is$64,284.68. Marsha had handed out a copy of the budget comparison for the Board to review.
- Messages for the billings:
- Now is the time to treat/spray/cut weeds; Thistles growing on the sewage septic tanks and leach fields need to be addressed. * Lot number signs available through the county
- Beach Calendar – schedule your event ahead of time. Dogs at large need to be on a lease or kept at home. There should be NO unlicensed drivers or unregistered vehicles on the subdivision roads.
- Community Service Directory – Teri Roberts and Lisa Malmood have agreed to work on putting together a directory of services that are available in the subdivision for on the web site.
- Shade roofs for the picnic tables at the pond. With the intense sun and heat this summer, the Board is considering some sort of shade for down at the pond. At the Beach Party, it was suggested that the HOA put up some sort of shade (gazebo, canopy, etc.) for those using the beach area. Concerns are esthetics, color, safety, snow load, pitch, wind stabilization, etc. Eric is getting prices for different applications and will present them to the Board at the next meeting. So far it looks like a minimum of $3,000/ea.
- New Owners – There has been one new owner since the last meeting. Longwell are the new owners of 351 Pioneer Circle.
INPUT FROM HOMEOWNERS ATTENDING: Addressed above.
There being no further discussion the meeting adjourned at 8:45 pm.
Teri Roberts, Secretary