EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – July 8, 2014
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on July 8, 2014 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Jack Wasserbach – President
Rex Emenegger – Vice President
Kate Pickford – Secretary
Peter Diethrich – Treasurer
Also present for the meeting was Marsha Moreland – Executive Secretary. The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM. Teri Roberts was unavailable for this meeting.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the minutes of June 10, 2-14 Regular meeting with minor revisions.
A notice went out to all users of the ditch that it is on ‘call now’ and only those holding project water are allowed to pull water.
- Notices for the billings – Speed limit is 25 mph in subdivision and don’t give out the pond code to non-residents.
- A/P – None
- A lengthy discussion on Covenant amendments commenced and adjustments to those proposed amendments were completed. A letter is to go out to the membership with proposed covenant amendments attached asking for input from membership PRIOR to an election. Election will be set after input is received.
- Legal Action on Dalhstrom and Cleveland, R. accounts. – A motion was made, moved and passed to pursue legal action with Lien Notice to Dahlstrom and R.Cleveland properties.
- A letter from Jones at 50 Ridge Place was received asking for approval of a 6’ fence and construction of a greenhouse. There is no approval needed as there is no violation of a setback requirement.
METRO. DISTRICT UPDATES:
- Water System – Jack reported that he did not feel the construction of the distribution line improvements would start this year due to review timelines, bidding, scheduling.
- Roads – Nothing to report at this time.
- BP Amoco – Received notice that they plan to begin line replacement in September.
There being no further business the meeting adjourned at 7:20 PM.