June 13, 2017
EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – June 13, 2017
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on June 13, 2017 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Rex Emenegger – President
Pete Diethrich – Vice President
Eric Sibelius – Irrigation Superintendent
Also present was: Marsha Moreland, Administrator.
A motion was made and passed to approve the minutes of the May 9, 2017 regular meeting.
1. Accounts Receivable – Delinquent accounts total $1,031.21. Marsha has filed one Lien on Wells Fargo Bank for 43 Pioneer Place.
2. Accounts Payable – A motion was made and passed approving the payables.
1. Ditch Report – Eric Sibelius, Ditch Superintendent, reported that adjudicated water is running at 3 cfs in the ditch. There followed a discussion on putting the Pioneer Ditch Co. on notice about the problems with getting water in the ditch this spring. The Association does not want the same scenario in 2018.
2. Dog Complaints:
a) Fadell pit bull complaint – There is an 80 lb. pit bull charging at 3 people. Not verified at this point.
b) Most Complaint – Maertin’s rentor is the owner of the ‘big white dog’ that is being a nuisance in the subdivision.
People with dog complaints should call 911 or 385-2900 New Construction – No new construction at this time.
3. Rex received an email from a prospective owner, Grubis, regarding the size of home required in El Rancho Florida. The rules and regulations were reviewed with them and it was noted that the HOA does not consider variance requests from potential owners. Greenburg – Another email from a non-owner on a guest house. Same response was given. Alpo/Bowman –253 Valley Place – A gassy smell was noticed under their house. No one else has reported this .
4. New Owners:
a) Tom & Bess Chacon – 92 River Front Place bought from Dickenson
b) Howard’s house, 768 Ranchos Florida Drive, is for sale
c) Niswender Lot – 94 Pioneer Place is up for sale
5. Neighborhood Beach Party – Smaller turn out than last year but nice.
1. Messages for billings: Pond Code, for dog complaints call 911 or Animal Protection at 385-2900, tampering with the orange barrels is considered a ‘criminal misdemeanor’ and can be prosecuted.
Adjourned at 7:02 pm
Teri Roberts, Secretary