EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – June 9, 2015
The regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on June 9, 2015 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Jack Wasserbach – President
Rex Emenegger – Vice President
Kate Pickford – Secretary
Teri Roberts – Director
The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM. Also present was Eric Sibelius – Irrigation Manager, Daniel Wilson – Property Owner and Marsha Moreland, Administrator.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the minutes of the regular meeting on April 14, 2015.
Eric Sibelius, Irrigation Manager, reported that the subdivision is on adjudicated until June due to all the spring rains. No one is complaining except when the ditch was off for a few days. The ponds in the subdivision are leaking causing wasting of water. Ponds are a problem and Eric would suggest piping water rather than ponds.
DANIEL WILSON – BROAD BAND TOWER CONCERNS:
Daniel Wilson explained that they are uncomfortable with having signals running over the top of their house from the broad band tower that is proposed. The electromagnetic waves have caused diseases and that is what they are worried about. The Board referred Daniel to Sky Wertx. It really is not an issue for the HOA Board.
- Lots for sale are: VanKirk, Bourne, Couch, Loudenberg, and Snow. Chatfield, Abernathy and Lamoreaux’s properties sold.
- Beach – Calendar is on the website. People seem to be responding to it!
- Improvements to the Beach: Discussion followed on widening the beach area by 8’ to the E. It would cost approximately $4,000 which does include the sand. A motion was made, moved and passed to do the project with masonry sand which is more expensive.
- Accounts Payable- A motion was made moved and passed approving the payables presented for a total of $1,706.74.
- Zircon @ Toppenberg’s: A lengthy discussion followed on how or who approved the zircon unit going in at Toppenberg’s lot. The Board approved, by e-mail vote 3-0, it as there is nothing that would not allow it in the Rules & Regulations.
- Moto Cross in Common Areas: There is absolutely no moto cross allowed in the common areas. Moto cross bikes must be registered to even be on the streets. County rules apply.
- Signage for the pond – Teri will get the costs to have a better sign for down at the pond and for on the gate defining restrictions.
- Garbage Service – What are the considerations for re-cycling at the pond? Rex will get info for the next meeting.
METRO. DISTRICT UPDATES:
The water tank will be tied in on June 8th. Valley Place line will be the next to be replaced. The new completion date is October 15th. There will be more road closures when the services are connected. The contractor has been running into more rock that what they thought.
There being no further business the meeting adjourned at 7:37PM.
_Kate Pickford, Secretary