EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – May 9, 2017
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on May 9, 2017 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Rex Emenegger – President
Pete Diethrich – Vice President
Teri Roberts – Secretary/Treasurer
Eric Sibelius – Irrigation Superintendent
Also present was: Marsha Moreland, Administrator.
A motion was made and passed to approve the minutes of the April 11, 2017 regular meeting.
1. Accounts Receivable – Delinquent accounts total $1,144.23. Marsha has filed one ‘Intent to File a Lien”.
2. Accounts Payable – Total of payables approved for May are $1,306.18.
1. Old shade structure at the pond was found to be stable and will not be removed.
2. Vacation Rental discussion – Since there have been no inquiries since the annual meeting there is nothing further to discuss.
3. Ditch Report – Eric Sibelius, Irrigation Superintendent, reported that 7 new head gates were installed by owners. The remaining owners without head gates will not receive any water this season. A new 24” flume has been installed on the main ditch prior to its entrance into the subdivision property. The cost of the flume was paid by our irrigators. A new 9” flume has also been installed where the water exits the subdivision.
4. New construction:
a. Troy Niswender – 94 Pioneer Place is building a home on the lot.
b. Karassa Schaefer – 923 Sundance Circle – building a metal barn – approved
c. Noah Lopez – 13 Valley Place – addition to their home – approved
d. Sonny Hale – 389 Cassidy Dr. – building garage/equipment building – approved
5. Yard Sale Report – It was a success. About 10 homeowners participated.
6. New Owners – Greg & Heather Perkins bought 251 Pioneer Circle
7. Properties for sale:
a. Peterson – 111 Valley Place
b. Dickenson – 92 River Front Place
c. Tony Rocha – 135 Ute Place (vacant lot)
1. Announce ‘Neighborhood Beach Party’ on June 11th, starts at 12 noon.
2. Pond Code
Adjourned at 7:00