EL RANCHO FLORIDA METROPOLITAN DISTRICT
REGULAR MEETING – DECEMBER 1, 2010
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors for El Rancho Florida Metropolitan District was held on December 1, 2010, at 6:00 PM at 755 E. Second Avenue. Board members present were:
Steve Swisher – President
Jack Wasserbach – Vice President
Tony Rocha – Secretary
Also present for the meeting were David Clerici – Clerici Construction, Marsha Moreland – Administrator. The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the minutes of November 8, 2010 with noted revision to 297 Cassidy Drive address.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the payables as listed below. (See attached)
WATER REPORT: (Ray Smith was unavailable for this meeting due to illness)
1. Jack reported that the temperature alarm is going off and he and David Clerici will check it out with Ray.
2. On 11/30/10 the Eligibility Assessment, Cost Sheet, TMF Worksheets, and Income Projections were sent off to the State. In the next 60 days the State will pay a visit to the system to provide required information on the system and evaluate the District’s eligibility for funding.
Jack reviewed the Capacity Assessment Evaluation Criteria and the Sanitary Inspection Report recommendations.
3. Source Water Protection Plan – Combined w/Airport, Edgemont, Florida River Estates, Durango Hills, ERFM, etc. listed $30,000 as a combined cost. There would be $5,000 for the District in money or In-Kind contributions for doing the Protection Plan. An organizational meeting is set up for December 15 at 11:00 at the Airport.
4. Discussion followed on the Cash Flow Projection thru 2031. There will need to be a fee increase to cover maintenance and operational expenses starting in 2012.
5. Pump House Design – No report at this time.
6. Souder, Miller & Associates has agreed to the `Green Components’ Design for $3,000-$5,000 expense to the District.
There are four owners who will receive the Intent to File a Lien: Miller, Ferraro, Cleveland and Dahlstrom.
Marsha will get with Tony for his signature on the paperwork.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the adoption of the 2011 Budget Resolution.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the resolution to Appropriate Funds for 2011.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the resolution to designate a fund for Conservation Trust Funds.
All Board members signed the above resolutions where appropriate.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the accounts payable as listed. (Attached)
The chains are on the grader, it is winterized and it is ready for snow plowing. The water truck is winterized.
There being no further business the meeting adjourned at 8:00 PM.
Tony Rocha, Secretary