EL RANCHO FLORIDA METROPOLITAN DISTRICT
EMERGENCY MEETING – JUNE 16, 2015
The El Rancho Florida Metropolitan District held an emergency meeting on June 16, 2015 at 6:00 PM for the purpose of discussion on terms of an Agreement with Fox/Wilson on the easement for the water distribution line improvement on the northern boundary of their property. The meeting was held at 560 Sundance Circle and was attended by the following Board members:
Steve Swisher – President
Jack Wasserbach – Vice President
Robin Boucher – Secretary
David Shipps – Treasurer
Gary Skiba – Director
Also, present for the meeting was Marsha Moreland – Administrator. The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM.
Options discussed and considered are:
- Directional boring will be for 800’ from CR 510 from East to West. It will involve 420’ of the Fox/Wilson’s north property line.
- Boring will involve taking out 3-4 trees one of which is in the Fox/Wilson easement.
- There needs to be 5’ EXTRA in the Fox/Wilson easement for approximately 300’ of the 420’ of the Fox/Wilson easement.
- District wants to do ‘minimal’ disturbance to the easement area at Fox/Wilson property.
- The District can ‘clear cut’ within the easement according to the District’s Attorney and offer no compensation for removal of trees if property owner does not want to work with the District.
Consider what the ‘true’ value of the property for the 1500 sq, ft, involved is and offer to pay that as ‘settlement’. Impact the property as ‘little’ as possible. Do no replanting of trees, only seeding of area disturbed.
After a lengthy discussion the following motion was made:
A motion was made, moved and passed to offer to ‘impact the property as little as possible’ that is outside of the easement area and consider settlement on additional 5’ needed for easement for working in. Jack and Steve will meet with Fox/Wilson ASAP (Wednesday or Thursday morning) so that work is not interrupted for Williams Construction.
Meeting adjourned at 7:30 PM.
Robin Boucher, Secretary