Author’s Name: Tony Rocha, Sec.
Date: MAY 4, 2011; 6p.m.
To: Steve Swisher, Pres.
- Board officers present: S. Swisher, J. Wasserbach, R. Boucher, D. Shipps, T. Rocha
- Road Report by Steve
- Yearly maintenance to begin about 5/09/2011 without the addition of magnesium chloride or gravel
- Approximate cost = $9400 with a separate bid for work on main roads and side streets;
- Lance, with Bonds construction, concurred that only grading, watering, and compaction was necessary
- Steve will contact Rex Emmeneger concerning the start of summer road maintenance and the water truck operation.
- Jack has volunteered to head a committee to monitor and/or direct construction of the pump house and ancillary upgrades;
- We will contact the engineering group to proceed without delay on the design of the pump house upgrades
- The design will be such that we can accommodate filtration, if required at a later date.
- The Metro Board will contest the suggestion by the State of Colorado that our water collection system may be under the influence of ground water
- Robin will speak with Rick Johnson about upgrades, design, and construction of the pump house and water delivery system.
- Steve will contact Amy [attorney] regarding the water rights issues associated with water system upgrades.
- Jack reported on recent regulations for the use of backflow prevention units:
- The subdivision must initiate a survey of households in the subdivision to assess the need for backflow prevention.
- We need to document compliance by households within the subdivision
- We must present a plan for correction / compliance.