November 17 2010
EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
REGULAR MEETING – NOVEMBER 17, 2010
The regular meeting of the El Rancho Florida Homeowners Association was held on November 17, 2010, 6:00 PM, at 20 Cassidy Drive. Present at the meeting were:
Jack Wasserbach – President
Rex Emenegger – Vice President
Kate Pick ford – Secretary
David Shultz – Treasurer
Marsha Moreland, Administrator was also present for the meeting. The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the minutes of July 13, 2010 as submitted.
After a brief discussion it was agreed by the Board not to increase the Annual Fees for 2011. The Ditch Fees will be whatever the Ditch Co. is charging for those allocated a portion of those fees.
- Tom Biessenberger – The Board reviewed the plans submitted and gave approval.
- Pete Diethrich – He re-built where the previous barn was sitting. Board approved.
- Discussion concerning enlarging the beach area at the pond by the bridge. For $1200 the sand area could be enlarged.
- Sign at the Pond – The script needs to be BIG LETTERS.
- Electric gate at pond – The Board discussed taking on the task of putting in an electric gate at the pond area. Dave Shultz will get costs involved form at least 3 fence companies. There is also the consideration of putting in more boulders to block the vehicular traffic.
METROPOLITAN DISTRICT UPDATE:
- December 15th is the deadline for submitting the applications for funding for the District’s water system improvements as outlined in the PER.
- The funding sources considered at this time are Colorado Water & Power Authority and the USDA. Financing could be as low as 2% for 20 years.
- The Budget for 2011 will be reviewed at a Budget Hearing on December 1st at the location of 755 E. Second Avenue, at 6:00 PM.
The next board meeting will be held on January 18, 2011 at Rex’s house, 6:00 PM. The Annual meeting will be on February 8th, at 6:00 PM at the Faith Community Church of the Nazarene.
David Shultz will confirm that date prior to Marsha sending out the notices in December.
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 7:27 PM.
Kate Pickford, Secretary