October 11, 2016
EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – October 11, 2016
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on October 11, 2016 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Rex Emenegger – President
Pete Dietrich – Vice President
Teri Roberts – Secretary/Treasurer
Eric Sibelius – Director
Also present was: Marsha Moreland, Administrator.
A motion was made, and passed to approve the minutes of the September 13, 2016 regular meeting.
- Irrigation Report – Nothing to report.
- Accounts Payable – A motion was made and passed approving the payables at $532.97.
The bank balance is currently $60,698. A third billing has gone out for the Annual Dues. The Board agreed to cancel Bob’s Johns service on the porta potty until after winter.
- Robb and Melinda Carter, 2700 CR 510 – It was noted that a letter to the Carter’s was sent indicating their compliance with Section C1 of the Covenants and Rule #30 of the Rules and Regulations. The Carter’s have informed both the HOA and the Metro District that they will attempt to remove their property from the jurisdiction of the subdivision and the Metro District. However they will request continued water service from the District
- Shade Roofs for the Picnic Tables at the Pond – Smokin Guns Ironworks will try to do the concrete before it freezes.
- New Owners/Properties For Sale: Nothing to report.
- Vacation Rentals – Brief discussion on allowing homes in the subdivision to be used solely as vacation rentals. It was agreed to discourage such use, and that it would be an agenda item for the annual meeting. It was noted that all lots are defined as “single family” use.
- Annual Meeting – The Annual Meeting will be held on February 14, 2017.
- Billing Messages:
- Metro District reminds everyone NOT to park on the roads in winter which interferes with snow removal.
- NO burning of non-organic trash. If you are burning, you need a BURN PERMIT.
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 7:00 PM.
Teri Roberts, Secretary