EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
REGULAR MEETING – October 13, 2009
A regular meeting of the El Rancho Florida Homeowners Association was held on October 13, 2009, 6:00 PM, at Rex Emenegger‘s house. Present at the meeting were:
Jack Wasserbach – President
Rex Emenegger – Vice President
David Shultz – Treasurer
Marsha Moreland, Administrator was present for the meeting. The meeting was called to order at 6:00PM.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the minutes of July 14, 2009 as submitted.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the bills submitted for payment.
LETTER FROM HEATHER SNOW/COMPLAINT:
The Board received a letter from Heather Snow questioning the number of vehicles allowed on a lot, how many animals are allowed on 3 acres and what can be done about the dogs barking and running loose in the subdivision.
After a brief discussion on the provisions in the covenants it was agreed that Pete Diethrich will call and write a letter to Ms. Snow and the individual of whom she was filing the complaint on. He will update the Board at the next meeting.
MESSAGES FOR THE BILLINGS:
1. Please lock the gate at the pond when leaving.
METRO. DISTRICT UPDATE – Jack Wasserbach
Doors on the pump houses need replacing. David Shultz stated that he has some steel doors that he may be able to assist the District with and modify them to fit. They would need to include security locks as well.
Bridge deck repairs are completed. There are now concrete approaches to the bridge that should cut down on the amount of wear & tear just before the bridge caused by acceleration prior to crossing.
The Water System Study RFP’s are being reviewed and it is premature at this time to decide on a firm when more criteria needed to be specified by the Board.
The District is developing a website for use by the HOA and the District for all pertinent information for anyone wanting to know about the Subdivision. The cost will be share by both. Marsha will put the website on the billings going out in October.
Marsha will be checking into methods of payment that the District & HOA may make available for paying their water bills and annual dues.
The HOA needs to obtain new coverage for the HOA Board of Directors. Marsha will be getting some quotes for the Board to review.
Marsha stated that she will have an HOA budget for the meeting in November. The Board verified that the budget needs to include the 10% annual increase allowed each year. There was no discussion about having a clean up day included in the budget.
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 7:30 PM.
Kate Pickford, Secretary