EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – October 13, 2015
The regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on October 13, 2015 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Jack Wasserbach – President
Rex Emenegger – Vice President
Kate Pickford – Secretary
Teri Roberts – Director
The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM. Also present was Eric Sibelius – Irrigation Manager and Marsha Moreland, Administrator. Pete Diethrich was unavailable for this meeting.
A motion was made, moved and passed approving the minutes of September 8, 2015 as presented.
There will be a meeting of the large pond owners on Pioneer Circle (Herting, Herting, Cleveland, Furnas) on Saturday, October 17th at 11:00 am. Discussion will be to install a gate valve and measuring flume and each owner will share in the cost to about $350/ea. A meeting of the six project water users drawing water directly from the ditch (Maki, Schmidt, Roberts, Bourne, Camack, Biesenberger) will follow at 1:00 pm. Discussion to be held on the best/most economical method for measuring the irrigation water, and the costs associated therewith.
- Accounts Payable – one payable was submitted for payment and that was Bob’s Johns in the amount of $117.97 which was approved by the Board.
- Accounts Receivable – Kelly Maertin has made one payment so far on the agreement she made with the Board of Directors reimbursing the HOA on the legal fees incurred due to her tenants aggressive pit bulls.
Total legal fees amounted to $497.97. Since she has not adhered to the payment schedule as agreed to by both parties and outlined in the minutes of the August 11, 2015 Board meeting, interest will now accumulate on the outstanding balance.
- 2016 Budget & 2015 Comparison – Fees need to be included for the credit card processing with the banks.
That amount should be $1500. The board will decide at the November meeting if fees should be increased the annual 10% allowed in the Covenants, pg. 3, Section B, Authority, Assessments and Liens.
- In the past month there were 3 new property owners: Bricker, Core/White and Von Vonnos. Marsha will do a listing for the Board on the names of all the new owners for 2015. Rex will draft a ‘Welcome’ letter and Teri take on delivering it with a copy of Covenants and Rules & Regulations.
- Cochrane’s Request for Garage Approval at 970 Sundance Circle – After a brief discussion a motion was made, moved and passed that the Cochrane’s may proceed with their plans on the addition of a garage on their property as submitted to the Board for approval.
METROPOLITAN DISTRICT UPDATE:
Jack reported to the HOA that the water is great, water loss is down and the water pressure is great. Williams Construction still has a few areas to clean up yet, but the project is basically completed.
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 7:15 pm.
Teri Roberts, Acting Secretary