August 14, 2019
EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
A Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on August 14, 2019 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Rex Emenegger – President
Eric Sibelius – Vice President
Pete Diethrich – Treasurer
Wendy Ludgewait – Secretary
Paul Valdez – Director
Marsha Moreland, Administrator, was also in attendance.
The minutes of July 9, 2019, – Regular meeting were approved.
- Accounts Receivable – $5,376.53 (Dues = $2,640; Ditch = $2,350; Lateral ’D’ = $386.53)
- Accounts Payable – $1,000 (ditch manager) and $1,442,89 to Wendy for file digitization. Balance remaining on the digitization will be paid when completed.
- Report on digitization – Marsha has the files for Wendy to pick up on Friday. It was discussed that the Backup drive should be given to Marsha when completed.
- AlignTec Internet – Pete Diethrich had no response to his call to Randy Black, 41 Ridge Place regarding the placement of a cell tower on his property. Pete will follow up with another call.
- New Owners:
Jodaniel & Loreena Duran – 120 Sundance Circle (Bought from Carlson)
- For Sale:
Grubis – 94 Pioneer Place
Furnas – 91 Pioneer Place (It was noted that dog kennels are not allowed under Rule #31.)
- Sara Mortimer (135 Ute Place) had emailed Marsha asking for a ‘mail box’ in the subdivision. There were no more boxes available in her ‘cluster’ box. Marsha referred the email to Rex Emenegger who told her she could put up a conventional box adjacent to her cluster boxes.
- Marwa Mohamed asked if she could put a zircon unit on the property beside the house, at 41 Cassidy Drive, while it is being remodeled. The board does not have an issue with the ziron unit as requested.
- Karen Most had sent a paint sample of the new color for their house. The Board of Directors approved.
- Marsha got a call from Noah Lopez who is remodeling their house at 13 Valley Place. They are adding to the house and need the HOA’s approval. The HOA does not object but they must go through the La Plata County building department. They are reminded that all lots in the subdivision are ‘single’ family lots an ‘ADU’s are prohibited.
- RULE # 32 – SPORTS UTILITY VEHICLES: The board discussed the draft of the Rule #32 and tabled any action until the September meeting.
IRRIGATION: There was a ‘lengthy’ discussion on the Pioneer Ditch Company’s Maintenance budget for 2018 and 2019. Paul Valdez reported that the ditch is finally in reasonable shape with approximately 30 days of project water remaining. He will address the continued annual maintenance of the ditch with the Ditch board. Rex will attempt to meet with Cory Kahn, the Ditch president this fall to discuss additional items of concern.
There being no further business the meeting adjourned at 7:15 pm.
Wendy Ludgewait, Secretary