January 12, 2016
EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – January 12, 2016
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on January 12, 2016 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Rex Emenegger- President
Pete Dietrich – Vice President
There being a quorum, the meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM.
A motion was made, and passed to approve the minutes of the November 10, 2015 regular meeting as written.
As referenced in the Board of Director minutes of November 10, 2015 and as defined in the Bylaws, Article IV, Section 1, the Board shall operate with a Board composed of 3 members until further notice.
- The Accounts Payable were approved as presented. Accounts Receivable were discussed, and it was agreed that Marsha will provide a list of the delinquent accounts for the Annual meeting. Members who are delinquent with their Annual dues are not eligible to vote.
- Budget Review 2016 – Final revisions to the budget for 2016 were approved. Marsha will show the Surplus/Deficit for the year on the Budget format. The Transfer Fee charged in real estate closings is $100.
- The minutes of the 2015 Annual meeting were reviewed and corrected.
- The Board suggested adding a line for members to print their name on the Proxy form.
- The Annual meeting agenda was approved. There are two terms that are up for nomination and election to the Board of Directors. Pete Diethrich has agreed to serve another term if nominated and elected.
- High Speed Internet – Various providers of high speed internet are attempting to provide service in the subdivision area.
DISCUSSION OF COVENANT #C1, Definition of Use of Lots and Rule #1, Rentals:
Discussion was tabled.
INPUT FROM HOMEOWNERS ATTENDING: There were no Homeowners in attendance.
There being no further discussion the meeting adjourned at 7:30 pm.