EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOA
Regular Meeting – November 12, 2013
The regular meeting of the Board was held on November 12, 2013 at the 280 Sundance Circle at 6:00 PM. Present for the meeting were the following Board Members:
Jack Wasserbach – President
Rex Emenegger – Vice President
Peter Diethrich – Treasurer
Also present for the meeting was: Jennifer & Jeff Wester and Marsha Moreland – Executive Secretary. The meeting was called to order at 6:05 PM. Kate Pickford was unable to make the meeting due to being out of town.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the minutes of October 8, 2013 as written.
Jennifer and Jeff Wester reported that they would submit a plan of where the house and barn are sitting on the lot with regard to the setback requirements in the covenants. The plan will be submitted prior to the next meeting.
- Election Ratification – A motion was made, moved and passed ratifying the election of November 1, 2013 amending the Association By-Laws and lowering the number needed constituting a quorum of the membership. The motion also ratifies the change in the meeting date for the Annual meeting and the methods of notification of the meetings.
- Notice for the billings – Ask homeowners to clean their culverts. All the culverts have been cleaned except for a few that needs to be hydrovac.
- Unit II Common Area Deed – A motion was made, moved and passed approving the resolution to deed the Unit II Common Area to the Metropolitan District. Marsha will have deed recorded.
- Accounts Payable – A motion was made, moved and passed approving payment to Bob’s Johns, Tracy Cross, Durango Herald and Marsha Moreland.
- CCIOA Policies – A motion was made, moved and passed approving the adoption of the CCIOA Policies as reviewed by the Board.
- Amoco Production line replacement is on hold due to the New Mexico Jumping Mouse issues.
METROPOLITAN DISTRICT UPDATES:
The grant application is sent in for help with the Distribution System improvements. The roads are in good shape and dead trees are being cut down at the pond and in the ROWs. Trees were cut by the pump house that posed a problem. Cost for the tree cutting was $2600.
- The combination for the pond gate will be changed. Marsha will put the new number on the billings.
- Covenants Revisions – To have an election to revise the covenants it currently takes 51% of the membership to approve. Rex will have a draft for the Board to review at the next meeting.
Jeff and Jennifer Wester wanted to thank the Board for allowing their participation in the meeting. The Board stated that they appreciated the participation as well. It is nice to have homeowners who are interested in what is going on.
There being no further business the meeting adjourned at 7:15 PM.