EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – September 8, 2015
The regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on September 8, 2015 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Jack Wasserbach – President
Rex Emenegger – Vice President
Peter Diethrich – Treasurer
Kate Pickford – Secretary
Teri Roberts – Director
The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM. Also present was Eric Sibelius – Irrigation Manager and Marsha Moreland, Administrator.
A motion was made, moved and passed approving the minutes of August 11, 2015 as presented.
Eric Sibelius, Irrigation Manager, stated that the ditch off. A few items that need to be address before next irrigation season are:
- The Ditch Company wants to put in a 6” polyethylene liner above the shale above Terri & Don Roberts’ lot. It should help to lengthen the season a little more.
- New head gate and measuring flume for the lateral at Maki’s lot (Lateral ‘D’). If a head gate and pipe are not put in then each user will need to put in a measuring device and control.
- There needs to be a head gate and flume at the big pond at Pioneer Circle.
Eric gave out his Irrigation Use Report from 7/1/15 thru 9/7/15. He briefly reviewed his report and remained for the rest of the meeting.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE – Marsha reviewed the payables with the Board and a motion was made, moved and passed to approve them.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE – Marsha updated the Board on the outstanding accounts and will be sending out another billing in late September.
BUDGET 2016:The budget comparison was reviewed and it was decided to wait until the next meeting to decide whether or not a fee increase would be needed. Some items discussed for the 2016 budget were:
- A metal roof over the shelter at the pond.
- Consider trash removal by PHOENIX
- Fee increase in the Annual Dues by 10%
- Adjustment of Ditch Assessment
419 RANCHOS FLORIDA DR – JUNK REPORT – The lot is cleaned up and looks much better.
2700 CR 510 – New owners are aware of the ‘SF residential’ classification in the subdivision. Rex met with
them and was told they are re-modeling the house.
BILLING NOTICES: Mention the speed limit of 25 mph in the subdivision. If residents see loose dogs be sure to call 911. Reminder Homeowners to visit the web site: elranchoflorida.org
- Adoption of RULE #30 to read:
“Each lot is limited to one single-family residence. Residing in outbuildings is prohibited.”
- Dogs running loose – A brief discussion followed ….. Call 911 with as much information as possible.
METRO. DISTRICT NEWS:
The Contractor and Water Operator are tying in the system on Wednesday, September 9th. An e-mail did go out to the homeowners giving them a heads up on the work at hand. The work should be done by the 30th of September.
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 7:15 PM.
Kate Pickford, Secretary