January 10, 2017
EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – January 10, 2017
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on January 10, 2017 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Rex Emenegger – President
Pete Diethrich – Vice President
Teri Roberts – Secretary/
Also present was: Marsha Moreland, Administrator.
A motion was made and passed to approve the minutes of the October 11, 2016 regular meeting as written.
- Accounts Receivable – After discussing the outstanding accounts receivable, a motion was made and passed for Marsha to send out the ‘Intent to File Liens’ on any account not paid to Rex stated that he feels the delinquent accounts should be published and enclosed with the annual meeting packet. Marsha indicated that it was a violation of privacy as outlined in CCIOA. Rex will check with the attorney.
- Accounts Payable – A motion was made and passed to approve the payables.
- 2016-2017 Budget – Discussed revisions to the 2017 Budget. Marsha will be sending out the Budget with the Annual Meeting packet within the Eric, Rex and Marsha will get insurance quotes. Dues will remain at $120 for 2017.
- Review Annual Meeting Agenda – Agenda was reviewed. A cover letter should go out with the packet. The Board agreed to solicit from the owners, renter’s names, phone numbers and emails for informational and emergency notices that go out from both the HOA and District. Rex will get Marsha a listing of who has renters. There will be a potluck dinner before the meeting at 5:30 PM again this year. The cover letter will ask residents to bring a dish of their choosing.
Metropolitan District board members will be at the Annual Meeting to answer questions regarding water and road issues.
- Shade Roofs for the picnic tables – Rex will follow up with Jessie Montoya, Smokin Guns Ironworks on the progress of the shade roofs.
- New Owners and properties for Sale – Marsha had mailed out a list of new owners for 2016 to the Board prior to the It was pointed out that one property, 389 Cassidy Drive, needed to be added to the listing.
Marsha updated the Board that 80 Oxford Place had sold in foreclosure to Pegusus Bank. The Lien on the property for delinquent homeowner’s dues in the amount of $ 1,156.29 was subsequently released after advice from the attorney. Per CRS, all junior liens are forfeited in a foreclosure procedure. However, six months of delinquencies shall be paid to the junior lien holders upon notice and billing to the purchaser of the property.
- Marsha was asked to keep a log of her time and submit it monthly to the
MESSAGES FOR THE BILLINGS:
- A reminder of the Annual Meeting on February 14th, 6:00 pm at the Oxford Grange with a potluck dinner prior to the meeting.
There being no further business, the meeting adjourned at 7:08 pm.
Teri Roberts, Secretary