June 7, 2016 (There was no May Meeting)
EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Regular Meeting – June 7, 2016
A regular meeting of the Board of Directors for the El Rancho Florida HOA, Inc. was held on June 7, 2016 at 6:00 PM at 280 Sundance Circle. Present for the meeting were:
Rex Emenegger- President
Pete Dietrich – Vice President
Teri Roberts – Secretary/Treasurer
Also present was: Brett & Yvonne Cochrane, Lisa Malmood – Homeowners and Marsha Moreland, Administrator.
A motion was made, and passed to approve the minutes of the April 12, 2016 regular meeting as written.
- Cochrane’s Noise Complaint – The Cochranes at 970 Sundance Circle complained of excessive and prolonged dirt bike noise from the Krispins at 769 Ranchos Florida. Teri Roberts stated that she had spoken with the Krispins and there was some confusion as to ‘who’ complained. There is a ‘noise’ violation as defined by Rules #2 (annoyance or nuisance). The Board will notify Krispins in a letter that they install mufflers on the motor bikes and hopefully it will quiet the noise enough that it won’t be an issue anymore. The Board will revisit the situation again at next month’s meeting.
- Irrigation Report – Eric Sibelius reported that the ditch is running ‘adjudicated’ water thru the end of June. All project water users now have a measuring device and gate on their connection to the ditch.
- The HOA’s Beach Party is scheduled for Sunday, June 12th at noon at the pond. Eric will help Teri organize tables, grill, food, etc. for the event.
- New Lot For Sale – 351 Pioneer Circle (Emerson) and 251 Pioneer Circle (Couch).
- The Board reviewed the work that Lawns & Things (Tom Biessenberger) does for the monthly maintenance at the pond during the summer months with the new Board members.
- Bricker –(480 Ranchos Florida Drive) inquired regarding remodeling requirements.
There are no issues that need action by the HOA Board.
- Swishers complaint of ‘accumulation of unlicensed/inoperable vehicles’ at 401 Pioneer Circle (Karen Reeves/Alan Genter) –The Board will send a letter to Reeves/Genter regarding the vehicles and suggest that perhaps they could move them to the back of the lot out of sight.
- Preliminary Request for ‘mother in law’ residence by Stan Longwell. Longwell is a ‘potential’ buyer and was informed that he could NOT build an additional “mother-in-law building on the lot. Another Preliminary Request by William Hale to build a very large building (30’ x 60’) to store equipment at 389 Cassidy Drive. As long as it meets the setbacks there are no restrictions.
- Pond Maintenance Contract with Metro/HOA Boards – Rex reviewed the contract that the HOA has with the Metro. District. (See attached contract)
- Accounts Payable – A motion was made approving the accounts payable.
- Messages for the billings:
- Now is the time to treat/spray/cut weeds; Thistles growing on the sewage septic tanks and leach fields need to be addressed. * Lot number signs available through the county
- Beach Calendar – schedule your event ahead of time.
NEW BUSINESS: (None)
INPUT FROM HOMEOWNERS ATTENDING: Addressed above.
There being no further discussion the meeting adjourned at 7:36 pm.