EL RANCHO FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
REGULAR MEETING – May 13, 2008
A regular meeting of the El Rancho Florida Homeowners Association was held on May 13, 2008, 6:00 PM, at Rex Emenegger‘s house. Present at the meeting were:
Jack Wasserbach – President
Rex Emenegger – Vice President
Kate Pickford – Secretary
Marsha Moreland was also present for the meeting. The meeting was called to order at 6:00 PM.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the minutes of April 8 and Feb. 12, 2008 as submitted.
A motion was made, moved and passed to send out copies of the Minutes to anyone referenced in the meetings.
A motion was made, moved and passed to approve the payables submitted at this meeting.
1. Please be sure to read your newsletters.
2. Mag. Chloride on May 31st.
3. Metro. Is blending water.
IRRIGATION DITCH – BILL WESTENDORF:
The willows along the ditch have been mostly killed and the dead willows need to be pulled out.
Shumway has stated that he will be using his water but if not, then he’ll keep the HOA in mind. The ditch was really full of debris, but now is nice and free so the water will flow much easier according to Bill Westendorf. The adjudicated water should run until about the end of June.
METRO. DISTRICT UPDATE:
1. The District is blending the new well water with our main source. No one has complained as yet about the water quality.
2. A pump burned up and has been replaced.
3. The BOD are sending our RFP in the month of June and considering applying for any grant money they can obtain for the system improvements.
1. Ochstenrieiter’s garage appears to be closer than 40” from the front lot line. The variance that was given was for 40’, as requested by the lot owner. Rex or Jack will go by and do some measuring before the next meeting.
2. Tony Cleveland’s – The BOD have given their approval on the Preliminary Plans submitted to the Board for review.
1. Dalenberg is putting up a new garage. The BOD has not received any information at this time.
2. Kate Pickford has asked for a variance for 2 horses and 2 donkeys on 3.8 acres.
3. Rusty Cleveland – the roof to a shed has been covered with a blue tarp for quite some time now and needs to be done correctly. It is unsightly. Jack will call Rusty about the matter.
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 7:45 PM.